FIVE BEDROOM SEA VIEW RESIDENCE
The best of island living against a backdrop of soothing ocean.
Spend the day by your infinity pool overlooking the ocean, soaking in the Jacuzzi, or enjoying a private barbecue. Work out in your private gym, or curl up with a book on a hidden verandah ensconced by greenery. Dine in style with a butler to serve, and an array of wines to choose from your private cellar.
- 2,148 sqm
- 15 Adults
- 4 King + 1 Twin
Plan your journey and find all your international travel requirements with our easy-to-use travel information tool.Click Here
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.CHANGE DETAILS
You may choose these alternative dates for your trip
- Two storeys with rooftop decks
- 21 m infinity pool
- Living room, dining room and kitchen
- Outdoor dining sala, barbecue, sundeck and shower
- Bose surround sound
- In-residence breakfast
- In-residence butlers
Frequently Asked Questions
Our hotels have been given best practice guidelines, which have been supplemented with additional COVID-19 cleanliness-specific guidance, training and information and consistent with our own very high standards.
- Hotel has a long-standing commitment to rigorous cleaning, having launched the “Stay with Peace and Mind” programme which was developed with Ecolab and Diversey
- Reception: sanitizer stations, sanitized key cards and paperless checkout
- Guest Room: Visible verification of sanitized items (e.g., glassware, remote control), reduction of in-room furnishings/high-touch items, new laundry protocols and use of new technology
- Public Spaces and facilities:Additional deep cleaning of high-touch surfaces, social distancing, best practices for pool and fitness center
- Food and beverage: New standards and service approach to buffets, banquets, room service and catering
- Meetings and events: Deep and more frequent cleaning of meeting and event spaces, access to ample hand sanitizer stations, socially distanced seating and meeting room layout, guidance on management of guest flow, single-serve and prepackaged meal options.
- Social distancing operating procedures and signage
- Clear PPE standards for colleagues and guidance on the use of protective equipment