Anantara Layan Phuket Advance Purchase Special
Anantara is passionate about our guests making their own amazing stories, and we’ve thought of the perfect way to help you create them. Whether you’re escaping for romance or adventure, quiet relaxation or quality family time, with such rewarding savings on all of our luxurious accommodations, you can indulge even more in your favourite holiday pastimes.
IMPORTANT: From 1 July 2022, Thailand Pass registration is no longer required for international travel to Thailand. Plan your trip and find all the details you need with our easy-to-use travel information tool.Click Here
- 25% savings on accommodation when booking at least three days in advance
- Breakfast included
Anantara Layan Phuket Resort
- 30 suites, 46 pool villas, and 15 pool residences
- The island’s favourite bubbly breakfast and authentic Thai cuisine
- Muay Thai stadium, Anantara Spa, and Thai cooking classes
- Cliffside wedding chapel
- Above rate is subject to 10% service charge, 7% government tax and 1% provincial tax.
- The rate quoted is per night, including discount, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- Reservations must be made at least three days in advance.
- Compulsory New Year's Eve Gala Dinner on 31 December.
- Full deposit non-refundable prepayment required at the time of booking.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period, or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘Book Now’.