TWO BEDROOM LAWANA POOL VILLA
The resort's finest villa overlooking Chaweng Beach.
This Chaweng villa resort offers two-bedrooms, two bathrooms and encompasses stunning views of the sea from almost every angle. Spend each moment in undisturbed bliss when you lounge on the private sundeck and lower patio. The infinity pool offers unobstructed views of the sea to enjoy whilst lapping up the sunlight. Whip up a feast in your fully equipped kitchen before dining in the al fresco sala. Villa guests enjoy the services of a Villa Host, from pre-arrival through to departure.
Plan your journey and find all your international travel requirements with our easy-to-use travel information tool.Click Here
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.CHANGE DETAILS
You may choose these alternative dates for your trip
- Private infinity pool
- Expansive sea views
- Living room
- Kitchen with dining sala
- Outdoor seating area
- Sun loungers
- Nespresso machine
- Villa Host service
Frequently Asked Questions
Koh Samui International Airport has direct connections to Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore & Shenzen.
From the airport, it is a 10 minutes ride to the resort.
Transportation can be arranged by the resort at THB 600 one way or THB 1200 round trip for a maximum of three guests with luggage.
The following activities are most popular with our guests:
- Longtail boat trips
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Visiting Koh Samui’s many beaches
- Exploring the many restaurants and nightlife in Chaweng
- Visiting Na Muang waterfalls
- Feeding and bathing elephants at Samui Elephant Sanctuary (no riding)
- Paying respects or making merit at one of the island’s temples
- Muay Thai in our boxing ring overlooking the ocean
- Greeting the sun with morning yoga
- Indulging in relaxing treatments at Anantara spa
- Kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding (complimentary for our guests)
- January – May (hot season) Temperatures range from 30ºC to 35ºC.
- June – October (dry season) Temperatures range from 23ºC to 31ºC, accompanied by refreshing winds.
- November – December (monsoon season) Temperatures range from 24ºC to 31ºC. Refreshing rain showers often last for only a short period before the skies become sunny once again.
Natural fibres and breathable clothing are recommended.