DELUXE POOL ACCESS ROOM
Luxury private spaces with pool access in Koh Samui.
These pool clusters are perfect for groups of family or friends, with between four and seven rooms sharing a palm-fringed pool. Inspired by Sino-Thai fishing villages, revel in tranquil days poolside. Indoors, a partially open-air bathroom refreshes with a rain shower and soaking tub. Dine under the stars in your poolside sala.
Koh Samui is open for international travel from 15 July 2021. Find all the details you need on our travel information page.
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.
- Direct pool access
- Garden views
- Poolside sala with daybed
- Sun loungers
- Rain shower and bathtub
- Villa Host service
Frequently Asked Questions
Koh Samui International Airport has direct connections to Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore & Shenzen.
From the airport, it is a 10 minutes ride to the resort.
Transportation can be arranged by the resort at THB 600 one way or THB 1200 round trip for a maximum of three guests with luggage.
The following activities are most popular with our guests:
- Longtail boat trips
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Visiting Koh Samui’s many beaches
- Exploring the many restaurants and nightlife in Chaweng
- Visiting Na Muang waterfalls
- Feeding and bathing elephants at Samui Elephant Sanctuary (no riding)
- Paying respects or making merit at one of the island’s temples
- Muay Thai in our boxing ring overlooking the ocean
- Greeting the sun with morning yoga
- Indulging in relaxing treatments at Anantara spa
- Kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding (complimentary for our guests)
- January – May (hot season) Temperatures range from 30ºC to 35ºC.
- June – October (dry season) Temperatures range from 23ºC to 31ºC, accompanied by refreshing winds.
- November – December (monsoon season) Temperatures range from 24ºC to 31ºC. Refreshing rain showers often last for only a short period before the skies become sunny once again.
Natural fibres and breathable clothing are recommended.