DELUXE PLUNGE POOL ROOM
Your private pool on Koh Samui.
As one of the top luxury accommodations in Koh Samui, this walled sanctuary offers a private sundeck and plunge pool complete with suspended swing. Decorated in contemporary Sino-Thai style, hand-painted fabrics and artwork enrich the space. Wake up to the tempting sight of pool bliss. Bask in sunshine or hide away on shaded daybeds. Shower outdoors or in the ensuite bathroom that overlooks the pool.
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.
- Private plunge pool
- Outdoor lounging area
- Rainfall shower
- Villa Host service
Frequently Asked Questions
Koh Samui International Airport has direct connections to Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore & Shenzen.
From the airport, it is a 10 minutes ride to the resort.
Transportation can be arranged by the resort at THB 600 one way or THB 1200 round trip for a maximum of three guests with luggage.
The following activities are most popular with our guests:
- Longtail boat trips
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Visiting Koh Samui’s many beaches
- Exploring the many restaurants and nightlife in Chaweng
- Visiting Na Muang waterfalls
- Feeding and bathing elephants at Samui Elephant Sanctuary (no riding)
- Paying respects or making merit at one of the island’s temples
- Muay Thai in our boxing ring overlooking the ocean
- Greeting the sun with morning yoga
- Indulging in relaxing treatments at Anantara spa
- Kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding (complimentary for our guests)
- January – May (hot season) Temperatures range from 30ºC to 35ºC.
- June – October (dry season) Temperatures range from 23ºC to 31ºC, accompanied by refreshing winds.
- November – December (monsoon season) Temperatures range from 24ºC to 31ºC. Refreshing rain showers often last for only a short period before the skies become sunny once again.
Natural fibres and breathable clothing are recommended.