DELUXE LAWANA ROOM
Verdant views from spacious balconies at our Chaweng hotel.
Refreshing ocean breeze welcomes you to your private sanctuary. Views of lush gardens surround. Recline on your daybed and revel in tranquil days. Share a romantic soak in an oversized tub. All rooms are spacious and airy with contemporary Sino-Thai decor and motifs.
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.
- Private balcony with sofa
- Garden views
- Deep soaking tub for two
- Rainfall shower
- Villa Host service
Frequently Asked Questions
Koh Samui International Airport has direct connections to Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore & Shenzen.
From the airport, it is a 10 minutes ride to the resort.
Transportation can be arranged by the resort at THB 600 one way or THB 1200 round trip for a maximum of three guests with luggage.
The following activities are most popular with our guests:
- Longtail boat trips
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Visiting Koh Samui’s many beaches
- Exploring the many restaurants and nightlife in Chaweng
- Visiting Na Muang waterfalls
- Feeding and bathing elephants at Samui Elephant Sanctuary (no riding)
- Paying respects or making merit at one of the island’s temples
- Muay Thai in our boxing ring overlooking the ocean
- Greeting the sun with morning yoga
- Indulging in relaxing treatments at Anantara spa
- Kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding (complimentary for our guests)
- January – May (hot season) Temperatures range from 30ºC to 35ºC.
- June – October (dry season) Temperatures range from 23ºC to 31ºC, accompanied by refreshing winds.
- November – December (monsoon season) Temperatures range from 24ºC to 31ºC. Refreshing rain showers often last for only a short period before the skies become sunny once again.
Natural fibres and breathable clothing are recommended.