TWO BEDROOM POOL VILLA
A private pool villa expanse in Sri Lanka.
Our largest villas are walled sanctuaries of indoor-outdoor spaces that open onto a central courtyard. Two ensuite bedrooms at either end offer privacy and serenity. Share sunny days together poolside, with refreshments and meals served by your Villa Host directly to sun loungers or either indoor or outdoor dining areas. Enjoy luxury amenities and impeccable service in your private pool villa in Sri Lanka.
- 228 sqm
- 4 Adults + 2 Children
- 1 King bed and 2 Twin beds
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.
- Private enclosed garden
- Plunge pool with sundeck and outdoor dining area
- Standalone living area
- Apple TV, Netflix and Bose surround sound
- Wine humidor and Nespresso machine
- Standalone tub and rain shower
- Children’s amenities
- Villa Host
Booking Requirement FAQs
A negative PCR test from an accredited laboratory taken 96 hours before boarding is mandatory.
PCR tests conducted during the stay period to be pre-paid to the hotel soon after reservation.
The hotel Reservations Team will contact you with further information upon booking.
- If a guest stays for 4 nights/ 5 days or less - payment for 1 PCR test is required.
- If the stay is more than 5 days yet less than 13 nights/ 14 days, payment for 2 PCR tests are required
- If the stay is 14 days or more, payment for 3 PCR tests are required
- Children under 12 years of age are exempted from PCR testing
- Each PCR test costs USD 40 per person.
All PCR tests are performed in-hotel for your convenience by a private-sector laboratory approved by the Sri Lankan Ministry of Health.
Yes, you will need to pay A USD 12 for a 1 month cover of USD 50,000 offered by People's Insurance PLC and it is a mandatory requirement when applying for your visa.
Pay your COVID-19 insurance premium of A USD 12 to your 'Certified Safe and Secure Level 1 hotel' when you are making your hotel booking. They will issue you a reference number (once paid for both Insurance and PCR tests), which you will need to process your visa.