Anantara Kalutara Ayurveda Wellness Journeys
Detox and restore your body’s equilibrium for optimal wellbeing. Enjoy a choice of extended retreats in an idyllic island setting and within the serene lagoon-side Anantara Spa.
Retreats are personalized according to doshas after consultations with a Doctor of Ayurveda and also includes diagnostics. Experience ancient Ayurveda therapies using pure herbal oils and techniques used to soothe a range of ailment.
EXPLORE THE PACKAGES -
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk.
Terms and conditions
- The rates are inclusive of service charge and applicable tax.
- The rates quoted are per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- The rates noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate at check-out.
- Accommodation and meals are excluded in the rates.
- Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
- Ayurvedic treatments are personalised and are subject to change based upon the Doctor of Ayurveda’s guidance.
- Ayurvedic treatments work by internal cleansing and may cause a disturbance to your usual body rhythms.
- People below 18 years of age and above 70 years of age are not eligible for certain programmes and will require a doctor’s approval. If you have any current or chronic illnesses, a medical clearance is required to enrol in the wellness programmes. A waiver of release will be signed before the commencement of the programme.