Full Moon Lantern Festival
Once a month, Hoi An comes alive with the glow of lanterns. Cruise down the river to take in the sight. Learn to make your own lantern.
- Two nights’ accommodation or more in a room or suite
- Round-trip transfers between Da Nang International Airport and Anantara Hoi An Resort for two
- Daily buffet breakfast for two
- One 60-minute Thu Bon River Cruise for two
- USD 50 food and beverage credit
- Lantern making class with souvenir to take home
Stay dates (for 2019 dates please contact the resort)
|30 – 31 March 2018||29 – 30 April 2018|
|28 – 29 May 2018||27 – 28 June 2018|
|26 – 27 July 2018||24 – 25 August 2018|
|23 – 24 September 2018||22 – 23 October 2018|
|20 – 21 November 2018||20 – 21 December 2018|
- Above rate is subject to 5% service charge and 10% government tax.
- The rate quoted is per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- Minimum two-night stay required.
- Above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period, or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.