Unveil the Mekong
Immerse yourself in new life experiences with an incredible eight-night journey through the Golden Triangle, Thailand and Laos along the Mekong River.
Indulge in chic accommodation, and find unforgettable moments on uniquely designed excursions, with onboard and land activities on an enigmatic route between the Golden Triangle, Thailand and Luang Prabang, Laos.ITINERARY
Three nights at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort in a Deluxe Three Country View Room with all-inclusive Discovery Package
- Full-board accommodation and dining with a range of beverages including in-room minibar
- A choice of two resort activities
- Car transfer to resort from Chiang Rai International Airport
Two nights / three days on the Mekong Kingdoms luxury river cruise vessel Gypsy in a Deluxe Suite (one of two)
- Itinerary including daily excursions and onboard activities organised by the Cruise Director
- Full-board dining with a range of beverages including in-suite mini bar
- Car transfer to and from pier to hotel
Three nights at AVANI+ Luang Prabang in an AVANI Deluxe Room
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Car transfer from hotel to Luang Prabang International Airport
Starting from THB 306,360 (USD 9,200) for two persons or THB 416,250 (USD 12,500) for four persons.
- Prices are inclusive of taxes and service charge.
- Rates noted above are based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at the time of payment.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required 45 days prior arrival. In the event of cancellation, the booking must be cancelled 45 days before arrival to avoid a late cancellation charge.
- A minimum of eight consecutive nights is required, comprising a minimum of three nights at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort, a minimum of two nights on the Mekong Kingdoms cruise, and a minimum of three nights at AVANI+ Luang Prabang.
- Stay may begin at either Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort or AVANI+ Luang Prabang.