From13704.00 Book Now VIEW RATES
When winter comes, those in the know head to Chiang Mai for a refreshing getaway. Spend laidback days visiting temples, shopping and eating your way around the city. Return to the tranquil luxury of Anantara which overlooks the Ping River.
- Three nights or more in a room or suite
- Daily breakfast
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- A bottle of prosecco
- A half day with the Streetwise Guru
- 15% savings on dining and spa
Anantara Chiang Mai Resort
- Riverside serenity in the heart of Chiang Mai
- 52 rooms, 32 suites and 26 serviced suites
- 100-year-old heritage house for dining and events
- Thai boxing, cooking class and spa experiences
Terms And Conditions
- Prices are subject to 10% service charge, 7% government tax and 1% provincial tax.
- Rates quoted are per room per night, subject to availability, seasonal variations, blackout dates and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- A minimum stay of three nights applies.
- A 100% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.]
- Dining savings do not apply to The Service 1921.