Traditional Thai Lanna Wedding
Exchange vows in an authentic ceremony of Thai wedding customs. Begin with a procession of ornately dressed dancers performing to the beat of traditional drums. From a water blessing ritual, the giving of rings, floral necklaces, dowry gifts of money, gold, fruits and sweets, to the enchanting sounds of Thai musicians and stunning flower arrangements, express your eternal love through eloquent cultural traditions.
THB 119,000 net (for 50 people)
*Additional charge for extra persons - THB 450 net per person
- Ceremony set-up at your choice of venue
- Thai-style wedding ceremony set-up of an ornate table for the bride and groom
- Bai Sri traditional flower display
- 1 pair of floral neck garlands for the bride and groom
- 1 wedding ring tray
- Khan Mak Thai parade equipment of a money tray, gold tray, fruit tray and sweet tray
- Parade of traditional Thai dancers and long drums for the groom’s arrival
- 4 flower stands
- 1 bridal bouquet
- 1 groom’s corsage
- Instrumental background music during the ceremony
- Thai herbal drinks for 50 guests
- Two-night complimentary stay for bride and groom in suite category
- In-room breakfast for bride and groom
- The price above is inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government tax.
- Weddings at Anantara Chiang Mai are purely symbolic in nature and are not legally binding.
- Unused portions of the package are non-refundable in cash nor in kind.
- Price is for the year 2018 only and is subject to change without prior notice.