MEKONG KINGDOMS CRUISES
Adventures on the river.
Journey down the Mekong on a three-day, two-night cruise between the Golden Triangle and Luang Prabang. Your river cruise takes place aboard the Gypsy, a highly exclusive 41-metre rice barge with only two deluxe cabins. Each day on board is filled with activities and locally sourced feasting, while onshore adventures include visits to remote elephant camps, silk weaving villages, and thousand-year-old caves.
GOLDEN TRIANGLE – LUANG PRABANG
Mekong Kingdoms celebrates the colours of Indochine with passion and panache. From cabin luxe, to off-the-beaten-path adventures onshore, to gourmet dining on deck, discover a decidedly refreshing take on an age-old pastime.
- Transfer from Chiang Mai to Chiang Khong
- Set sail from Chiang Khong
- Welcome cocktail and canapés
- Overnight at Pak Tha
- Guided meditation on deck
- Explore the Kamu village of Ban Houy Phalam, famous for its weaving and scarf production
- Visit Pak Beng and its temple, Hmong hill tribe village and elephant camp
- Tasting of local spirits and Lao rice wine after dinner
- Morning yoga on deck
- Discover the contrasting Lao and Hmong villages of Khok Aek
- Sample Lao Lao whisky at Ban Baw
- Explore the famous Pak Ou caves filled with Buddha statues
- Cooking demonstration on deck
- Arrive at UNESCO World Heritage Site Luang Prabang
For more information click here