Stroll along the aisle sprinkled with endless rose petals to a wedding march of enchanting music.
Deliver your wedding vow to one another under a floral arch that frames our charming manicured grounds and the scenic Mae Ping River.
With your wedding guests seated on beautiful white banquet chairs and surrounded by exquisite decorations,
a western wedding captures all the romance of our idyllic riverside setting.
THB 169,000 net
The price above covers a maximum of 50 persons, with an additional charge of extra persons at THB 450 nett per person.
- Flower-decorated arch at your wedding venue
- Elegant flowers for the groom’s corsage and the bridal bouquet
- Two (2) Groomsmen’s corsages & Two (2) Bridesmaid’s bouquets
- 4 flower stands along the aisle
- Rose petals sprinkled along the aisle
- Welcome signage
- Wedding officiator
- Banquet chairs robed in white
- Beautifully decorated registration table, with registration book
- Instrumental background music at the ceremony
- Refreshment coffee & tea during the ceremony
- Parking space up to 100 cars
- 2-night accommodation stay in Kasara Garden View Suite for the bride & groom
Anantara Chiang Mai Serviced Suites
- 26 suites
- Rooftop pool with city and mountain views
- In-suite personal chef experience and Spice Spoons cooking class
- Anantara Spa and fitness centre at Anantara Chiang Mai Resort
- Pet Allowed
- The price above is inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government tax.
- Weddings at Anantara Chiang Mai are purely symbolic in nature and are not legally binding.
- Unused portions of the package are non-refundable in cash nor in kind.
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.