The Thai New Year is a time for splashing fun, and Anantara Chiang Mai’s riverfront setting puts you in the middle of the action. Spend all day playing, then recharge with a cooling meal of khao chae. Enjoy a traditional drum procession, and Lanna healing rituals at the spa.
- Accommodation of two nights or more
- Two water guns
- Two splash kits
- Half-day tuk-tuk use
- Daily breakfast
One traditional khao chae lunch for two
Anantara Chiang Mai Serviced Suites
- 26 suites
- Rooftop pool with city and mountain views
- In-suite personal chef experience and Spice Spoons cooking class
- Anantara Spa and fitness centre at Anantara Chiang Mai Resort
- Pet Allowed
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge, 7% national tax and 1% provincial tax.
- Rates quoted are per room per night, subject to availability and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and you will be charged at that rate at check-out.
- A 100% non-refundable payment is required at the time of booking.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or exchanged for any other service or cash.