Summer of Serenity
At Anantara, your days are tranquil and easy, with a light programme of daily mindfulness activities and traditional spa treatments. Rise each day to a healthy breakfast that detoxes and recharges, then fall into the deepest of sleeps at night with an Epsom salt bath and warm spiced milk.
Rate starts from THB 11,500++ per room per night
Book by 31 July 2022 | Stay by 22 December 2022
IMPORTANT: From 1 July 2022, Thailand Pass registration is no longer required for international travel to Thailand. Plan your trip and find all the details you need with our easy-to-use travel information tool.Learn More
- Luxury accommodation
- Healthy daily breakfast
- Daily 60-minute spa or wellness treatment
- Daily group mindfulness activity
- One group massage workshop
- Restful sleep-inducing bath ritual
- Special sleep-inducing turndown drink
Full wellness retreat inclusions:
Daily Mindfulness Activity – Group Session: Yoga, Meditation, Singing Bowl, Monk Chanting or Forest Bathing, depending on activity calendar.
Healthy Breakfast: With the help of our nutritionist, we curate special breakfast options including healthy choices, such as smoothies, healthy shots, seasonal fruits, garden salad, oatmeal, yoghurt and special eggs dishes.
Daily Spa & Wellness Treatments (60 mins): Choices may include Traditional Thai Massage, Thai Herbal Treatment, Himalayan Thermal Salt Therapy, Bamboo Massage, CBD Treatment, Foot Acupressure or Indian Head Massage.
Sleep-inducing Bath: A special bath rich in magnesium reduces muscle tension and supports the neurotransmitters involved in inducing sleep and reducing stress. For guest rooms without a bathtub, we offer a special salt scrub as a shower amenity.
Sleep-inducing Turn-down Drink: Golden Milk with turmeric, cinnamon, black pepper, coconut oil and honey.
One Complimentary Massage Workshop per Stay: Thai Massage, Indian Head Massage or Foot Massage.
Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort
- 106 rooms, suites and beachfront pool suites
- Beachfront infinity pool and dining
- Garden spa with standalone treatment suites
- Thai cuisine, cooking classes, Muay Thai and massage
- A short 3 minutes stroll to Fisherman's Village and Coco Tam's
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge, 7% government tax and 1% provincial tax.
- Rates quoted are per room per night, subject to availability, seasonal variations, an occupancy policy and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- A 100% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Spa treatments require advance reservation.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period, or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘Book Now.