Anantara Spice Spoons is a signature element of every Anantara hotel.
Guests are guided by an Anantara Chef to a nearby market to sample the freshest local produce and learn about the cuisine of the destination.
Until the time comes when our resorts can welcome guests to take part in these wonderful experiences we will bring Anantara flavours to you.
Staying nourished with a balanced diet full of wholegrains and fresh produce is a great way to maintain your health and wellness during this uncertain period of social distancing.
Anantara has reached out to our fabulous chefs located around the world from the shores of Phuket,
to the banks of Victoria Falls and on far flung islands in the Maldives to prepare a selection of delicious,
light and tasty meals to keep your taste buds tingling from home.
Chef Pong prepares a quintessential Pad Thai Goong at Anantara Layan Phuket Resort
Whip up a zingy quinoa salad with Chef Naomi from Niyama Private Island Resort
Kale and Quinoa Salad Recipe
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- Toasted Walnut
- Sliced Radish
- Mixed Bell peppers
- Some micro herbs
- Cucumber and the main ingredient is the Quinoa, we have 3 kinds of Quinoa pre cooked
- Some olive oil, pepper, salt and vinegar to taste
- Lemon and a squeeze of Lemon
Find a use for lentils with Chef Darwin at Royal Livingstone by Anantara
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups dry lentils
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small green chile pepper, seeded and chopped
- 10- lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup oil-cured black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cut in half lengthwise
- Bring the water and salt to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Pour the lentils into the water while stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until the lentils are tender but still hold their shape, for about 30 minutes. Drain well.
- Transfer the lentils to a mixing bowl and stir in the garlic and chile pepper. Add the juice of 1 lemon plus 1 teaspoon of the zest. Mix in the shredded carrot, olives, and cilantro.
- Season with salt and black pepper, and drizzle with olive oil; mix well. Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- Before serving, mix the salad again and add more lemon juice or olive oil if needed. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with sliced eggs.