Ramadan Island Escape
Mark the Holy Month in a blissful sanctuary with family and friends. Chance to enjoy a truly distinctive experience with the lowest rates ever on our luxury rooms, suites and private pool villas that includes daily sohour or breakfast on a dedicated dining outlet. Savour the best of your Iftar favourites at a discounted price and share quality time as you enjoy a game of bowling with your friends and loved ones.
- Accommodation in a room, suite or villa
- Daily Suhoor or breakfast at designated area
- 35% savings on Iftar buffet at Azraq restaurant
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Special in-room Ramadan amenities
- One complimentary game of bowling per stay
- Return luxury boat transfers
- The rates quoted are net per room per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rates noted above are based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate at check-out.
- Subject to availability, a cancellation policy and children policy. Restricted availability during high demand periods and public holidays.
- Flight details must be provided 48 hours prior to arrival for boat transfers to be arranged. Charges will apply for transportation between the airport and port.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
- Please note that our resort does not serve any alcohol.
- Please note that all Qatari nationals must present a valid marriage certificate upon arrival.
- Please note that all Qatari female guests under 30 years of age must be accompanied by a male relative. Qatari men must be at least 18 years of age to stay alone in a guest room, suite or villa.
- Please note that guests are not allowed to bring food, beverages or shisha from outside.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘Book