Enjoy a relaxing arrival and departure as we whisk you across the water to island exclusivity. Savour the intrigue of contemporary buffet dining - choosing the best local specialities or diverse world flavours. Take advantage of a spa and wellness saving to nurture yourself. Whether you’re interested in relaxation, detoxing, fitness, weight loss, yoga or alternative therapy, we invite you to feel good your way at the Middle East’s first and only wellness centre, while for a touch of pure indulgence, Anantara Spa’s unique journeys range from traditional cleansing rituals in a Turkish hammam, to ancient Thai and Arabian therapies.
- Accommodation in a room or suite
- Daily buffet breakfast and buffet dinner at selected restaurants
- 15% savings for Anantara Spa treatments and Balance Wellness experiences
- Return transfers between the port and resort
- The rate quoted is net per room per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate at check-out.
- Subject to availability, a cancellation policy and children policy. Restricted availability during high demand periods and public holidays.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
- Please note that our resort does not serve any alcohol.
- Please note that all Qatari nationals must present a valid marriage certificate upon arrival.
- Please note that all Qatari female guests under 30 years of age must be accompanied by a male relative. Qatari men must be at least 18 years of age to stay alone in a guest room, suite or villa.
- Please note that guests are not allowed to bring food, beverages or shisha from outside.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘Book Now'.