Al Massa Membership
Purchase an Al Massa Card and benefit from amazing savings on your island getaways, room upgrades and unique local experiences at Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara. Save on gastronomic adventures and treat your taste buds with International flavours and Middle Eastern delights. Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment or learn how to ride the waves at our surf pool. Discover an array of rewards and complimentary vouchers for beach access and dining journeys — all at an exclusive price for Al Massa Card holders. Bring friends along to savour culinary magic and coastal views. Indulge in special benefits and access privileges all year around.
The Al Massa Card includes a one-year membership, as well as a booklet of complimentary vouchers for fine dining, spa and fun activities.
- Silver Membership – QAR 2,500
- Gold Membership – QAR 5,000
- The membership, along with its benefits and certificates are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Al Massa Membership card benefits are not valid in conjunction with other offers, promotions or discounts at Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara.
- All bookings must be made in advance stating the intention of using the discount or the certificate/s.
- Al Massa Membership CARD has no cash value and remains the property of Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara.
- Al Massa Membership CARD is non-transferable.
- Al Massa Membership card is valid in all restaurants at Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara during normal hours of operation, except in-room dining, mini bar and dine-by- design.
- Any loss of the Al Massa membership card should be reported to the F&B team at the Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara. The card can be replaced for QAR 100.00.
- Lost or stolen certificates will not be replaced.
- Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara reserves the right to add, modify or remove benefits at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- To avail of the discount benefits:
- Reservations for dining, spa and recreational facilities must be done at least 24 hours prior, stating the intention of using the discount from the membership. Subject to availability.
- Membership card and a valid identification (QID or original passport) must be presented at Al Shyoukh Port and at the outlet to avail of the privilege.
- When dining on a la carte outlets, the same percentage of dining discount will be applicable to the boat fees.
- Room reservations must be done at least 72 hours prior, stating the intention of using the discount from the membership. Subject to availability.
- Membership card must be presented at Al Shyoukh Terminal upon arrival.
- To redeem the certificates:
- Reservations must be done in advance, stating the intention of using the certificate from Al Massa membership. Subject to availability.
- Certificates cannot be used in conjunction with other discount privileges under this program, or with any other hotel promotions.
- Transferable certificates, signify that members are allowed to share the benefits to their friends and family. Member is not required to be present during the time of visit or stay. Member will be notified via phone or email to confirm redemption.
- Options for the complimentary celebration cake must be selected from the cake catalogue.
- Non-transferable certificates, signify that only the Member can take advantage of the benefit specified on the certificate.
- Each certificate is identified with a unique serial number for tracking purposes.
- All members have the right to purchase ONE (1) “Spouse Card” for their Spouse at a cost of QAR 100.00.
- The “Spouse Card” will be addressed to the bearer, and will only be entitled for the ‘discount’ benefits. No additional booklet and vouchers will be provided to the bearer.
For more information, please call +974 4040 5050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org