Angkor Wat International Half Marathon Special
Take part in the iconic Angkor Wat International Half Marathon on 6 December 2020 – open to professionals and amateurs from all over the world. Help raise funds for physically challenged individuals and for the children’s hospital in Cambodia as you run through a World Heritage Site of legendary Khmer temples.
Relax and indulge in suite luxury. Arrive to a welcome foot ritual. Enjoy mini bar and turndown treats. Start each day with breakfast delights. Celebrate your race achievement over a decadent Champagne brunch. Soothe tired muscles with our signature massage. Savour contemporary Khmer cuisine for dinner. Let us take care of your airport transfers for a seamless marathon stay.
For more information about the Angkor Wat International Half Marathon, please visit the marathon web page here.
- Three-night stay or more in a suite
- Transportation to/from the Angkor Wat International Half Marathon’s starting point
- Return airport transfers
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- One Sunday Champagne brunch for two persons per stay
- One 60-minute Anantara Signature Massage treatment for two persons per stay
- One dinner at Chi Restaurant & Bar for two persons per stay
- Foot ritual upon arrival
- Daily turndown amenities
- Mini bar
4 - 9 December 2020
- Above rate is subject to tax and service charge of 20.05% per room per night.
- The rate quoted is per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- Minimum three nights consecutive stay required.
- Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period, or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.