Wild Adventures at Anantara Al Sahel
Enjoy experiences of rich discovery at our island retreat, where laid-back luxury and rustic charm comes with a real sense of adventure. Choose two island activities from four exciting options. Try your hand at the Arabian sporting tradition of archery, under the watchful guidance of an expert. Mountain bike around a saltwater lagoon and traverse the northern wadis for a well-rounded view of the island’s stunning landscapes. Cruise the Arabian Gulf’s tranquil waters by kayak, with opportunities to explore lush mangroves on the eastern side of the island, tide permitting. Or track rare species of free-roaming animals on a thrilling guided safari in the island’s famous wildlife reserve.
- Two night’s accommodation in a one or two bedroom villa
- Daily breakfast for two people
- Two local activities per person per stay, from a choice of Nature Walk, Wildlife Drive, Mountain Biking, Kayaking or Archery
- Return boat transfers between the mainland and Sir Bani Yas Island for two people
- Above rate is subject to a 10% service charge, 5% VAT, 3.5% tourism fee, 2% municipality fee, municipality room fee of AED 10 per room per night for each bedroom and AED 20 island logistic fee per room and per stay.
- The rate quoted is per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Subject to availability, a cancellation policy and children policy.
- Minimum 2 night consecutive stay required.
- Restricted availability during high demand periods and public holidays.
- A range of resort activities can be booked at an additional cost.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.