EXCLUSIVE GCC RESIDENTS STAYCATION SPECIAL
Treat yourself to a luxurious seaside staycation and enjoy up to 25% off on garden, lagoon or beachfront bliss, exclusively for GCC residents.
Book an amazing retreat from daily life at Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara. Breakfast each morning on freshly baked and cooked delights. Save on exquisite dining, indulgent spa treatments while soaking up the sun in our lush gardens or by the sea. Take a dip to refresh or simply lounge by the pool as you forget about the stresses of life.
- Save up to 25% on accommodation in any room or villa
- Complimentary room upgrade, subject to availability
- Daily gourmet breakfast for two persons
- 25% savings at every restaurant and lounge
- Late checkout until 4.00 pm, subject to availability
Above rate is subject to 8% service charge and 9% applicable government tax.
- The rate quoted is per night, including discount, subject to seasonal variations and may change without notice. OMR 5 nett per adult per stay will be charged in addition to the above room rates
- as the Al Baleed Archaeological Park fee and will be collected from the guest directly upon check-out. This fee will give guests access to Al Baleed Archeological Park, Sumhuram Archaeological Park (Khor Rori), Shisr (Wubar) and Wadi Dawkah.
- The rates noted above are based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate at check-out.
- Rates are exclusively for GCC residents, and valid ID must be presented upon check-in. (Should a valid ID showing local residency not be produced, the stay will be charged at the Best Flexible rate.)
- Full deposit non-refundable prepayment required at the time of booking.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.