An archway of flowers frames the Andaman Sea, creating a serene ambience for a traditional Buddhist ceremony. As the symbolic gesture of well-wishing, holy water is poured over the wedding couple’s hands while a gentle tide laps your private stretch of shore. Join hands in paradise and celebrate your love with a symbolic water-pouring blessing on your private stretch of beach.
- Buddhist ceremony with master of ceremonies
- Anantara commemorative ceremonial certificate
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic)
- Wedding cake (three pounds)
- Thai ceremony table set-up
- One bottle of Champagne in bridal villa
- Wedding backdrop with bride and groom wording
- Flower water pouring tray with flower stand
- Flower lei for bride and groom
- Corsage and pink lotus
- Seating arrangement with white chair covers for guests during ceremony
- Thai-style wedding floral decoration in your villa on the wedding night
- Sparkling rosé breakfast on the morning after the wedding
- Sound system during ceremony if required
- 20% discount at Anantara Spa throughout stay
Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas
- Nur 15 Minuten vom internationalen Flughafen Phuket entfernt
- 83 Poolvillen säumen die ruhige Lagune
- Tree House - Weine und kulinarische Köstlichkeiten am Strand
- Das preisgekrönte Anantara Spa
- Rates are quoted in Thai Baht and subject to 17.7% tax and service charge.
- A wedding at Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas is purely symbolic in nature and is not legally binding.
- Packages are subject to availability, seasonal variations and may change without prior notice.
- Package is not inclusive of accommodation, meals or any services other than what is stated.
- Unused portions of the package are non-refundable in cash or in kind.
Deposit and Payment Policy
- To ensure your wedding arrangements are in order and confirmed upon agreement of requirements, a specific wedding contract outlining terms and conditions, cancellation and attrition policies will be issued.
- Wedding arrangements will not be confirmed or valid until the signed contract is received.
- At that time, a non-refundable 50% deposit is required and balance of total expenses must be settled upon departure by cash or credit card.