Say “I do” in Geoffrey Bawa’s legacy of architectural splendour, uniquely tucked between dual waterways of the Indian Ocean and Kalu Ganga estuary. Traditional Kandyan dancers and drummers will entertain with spirited vibrancy for those who prefer a Sri Lankan-style wedding ceremony. Be pampered with a couple’s massage and a Champagne breakfast served in-room after your once-in-a-lifetime celebration the night before. Re-live the most memorable moments through your wedding photos as you enjoy in-room extras during your luxurious stay at Anantara Kalutara Resort.
- Documentation preparations
- License and registration fees
- Marriage certificate
- Personal wedding coordinator
- Choice between a Sri Lankan or a Western ceremony
- Floral-themed décor for selected ceremony venue
- Traditional Kandyan dancers and drummers for Sri Lankan wedding ceremony only
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere for groom
- Single-tier wedding cake
- Hairdressing services for the bride
- Wedding album featuring 36 photos
- Wedding video/framed wedding photo of newlyweds
- 30-minute couple’s massage at Anantara Spa
- In-room Champagne breakfast served the morning after wedding ceremony
- Fruit basket and flowers/canapés in-room on arrival
- One bottle of sparkling wine for wedding toast
- Wedding gift from Anantara Kalutara Resort
Legal documentation requirements:
- Birth certificates
- Signed affidavit by a solicitor/statutory declaration confirming identities and marital status:
- For British nationals: an affidavit and certificate of divorce (if applicable), certified by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and legalised by the Sri Lankan High Commission in London is required
- For other nationalities, required documentation must be certified by respective foreign ministries
- Parents’ names
- Certificate of divorce (if applicable)
- Upon completion of the wedding ceremony, the marriage certificate will be submitted to the Ministry of External Affairs on your behalf. Once legally registered, the marriage certificate will be forwarded on to you
منتجع أنانتارا كالوتارا
- المنتجع الفاخر الوحيد في سريلانكا المميز بإطلالة على المحيط والبحيرات الشاطئية بزاوية رؤية قدرها 360 درجة
- واجهة فريدة مطلة على المحيط الهندي عند مصب نهر كالو غانغا
- 141 غرفة وجناحًا وفيلا مزودة بمسبح
- تصميم معماري مستوحى من أعمال المعماري الشهير جيفري باوا
- مرافق للمؤتمرات وحفلات الزفاف على أحدث طراز تلائم الاجتماعات المُصغرة والتجمعات الكبيرة
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevalent government taxes.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
- Rate quoted is exclusive of accommodation and meal plans.
- A minimum stay of 4 days at Anantara Kalutara Resort is required to ensure sufficient time is given for wedding preparations and finalising required legal arrangements.
- Total 100% package rate will be charged if a written cancellation notice is not received within 30 days of the arrival date.
- Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk.